Your shopping cart is empty.
DUE TO DELAYS CAUSED BY COVID-19: Order processing time may be delayed . We are not responsible for transit delays due to overworked carriers during this global pandemic.
Congratulations! You are, or are about to be, the proud owner of one of our hand-made cutting boards or charcuterie board! Your board will serve you for many years to come with some simple rules and care. Here are some suggestions that will help to extend the life of your board!
Some important notes up-front:
- NEVER put your board in the dishwasher!
- NEVER submerge or 'soak' a board in water!
- Use lukewarm water and a mild soap to clean.
- Use our unique finish for best results if your board needs a refresh.
Notes for General Use:
- USE IT! Many people never get the experience of using their boards because they're afraid to 'ruin' them. Don't be afraid!
- Give it character so your board can tell a story.
- Avoid acidic foods. These strip away the finish faster than regular use.
- If your board becomes dry, or you want to refinish it, we recommend a food-safe blend of wax and oil. We sell our own Mind Your Own Board Butter - it will blend better with the remaining finish on the board.
Directions for Refreshing Your Board:
- Clean board with mild soap and luke warm water.
- Reapply Mind Your Own Board Butter.
- Wait 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat if desired.
- Wipe away excess finish.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Archival printing is the term used to describe fine art reproductions of museum quality. Our images are printed using the finest quality papers and inks designed to resist color fading using a fine art printer with exceptionally high resolution.
Become a member and be the first to receive new content and special promotions.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 20% OFF Coupon right now!